Monday, May 21, 2012

The week after finals



Finals are completely over with! I really only had 1 actual test and my other classes were presentations of projects that I have done. Overall, my GPA for this semester was a 3.6! Ahhhh, definitely very proud of myself. Also last weekend was graduation for Pitt State. Dave(my boyfriend) graduated Friday at 5:30, Carissa(step-sister) graduated Friday at 8, and Kasey(best friend) graduated Saturday at 11am. Congrats to you all! I had such a very busy weekend. Saturday after my last graduation to go to, my mom and I drove back to Olathe to attend Lindsay Bruner's graduation party. I had a great time because I got to see some of my best friends from high school.

For Mother's Day, my mom, brother, and I went to Ottawa to play golf. I am the worst golfer, but slowly getting better. It's fun to drive the golf cart! After we finished, we drove to Lawrence to have some lunch. We ate at Paisanos? Not sure how you spell it or remember what it was called, but it was DELICIOUS! I must go back there again. Since it was a Sunday, I had to head back to Pittsburg because I would start work at 8am. During the rest of the week, I basically worked, 9:00am-4:30pm, M-F. After work, I started moving items over to my new house where I would share it with Jordan Dickey, and my step sister, Carissa Hughes. The big day though is May 19th. Can't wait to start living in a new atmosphere with new people.

Moving Day!
My mom, Darrel, Dave, and his friend Matt came to help me move. All I had were the heavy items such as my bed, dresser, desk, couch, etc. They arrived around 10am an we got busy. Surprisingly we ended around 11. It only took an hour! We ordered pizza and had some cold beverages. They left to leave me with unpacking my room and setting it up.








Up Next: Memorial Weekend! Which I will be spending it with Dave and his family/friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment